Skip to main content Skip to chat

Global ETF Portfolios

A simple low-cost* way to have exposure to a selection of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in a mutual fund.

Are you already a client?

Log in if you already bank with us, or take just a few minutes to sign up and become a client.

Key features

Greater global exposure

Invest in over 45 countries around the world.

Our lowest fee Portfolios

Keeping your money working harder for you.

Meet your growth needs

Made up of a selection of ETFs in a mutual fund

We’ll help you choose the right Portfolio

Overview

With 70% in bonds, this is the least risky Portfolio of the bunch. The other 30% is invested in stocks, which provide growth potential. It’s designed to be a safer bet with more modest returns for the more risk-averse.

This Portfolio may be right for you if you’re:

  • A low–medium risk investor
  • Seeking stability
  • Looking for income and some potential for capital appreciation
TermAnnualized returns^ as of [[REPORT.DATE]] net of fees
1 year[[BAL_INC_ETF.RATE.1_YEAR]]
3 years[[BAL_INC_ETF.RATE.3_YEAR]]
5 years[[BAL_INC_ETF.RATE.5_YEAR]]
10 years[[BAL_INC_ETF.RATE.10_YEAR]]
Inception[[BAL_INC_ETF.RATE.INCEPTION]]

Allocation & Holdings

Bonds
Scotia Canadian Bond Index Tracker ETF69.24%
Stocks
Scotia U.S. Equity Index Tracker ETF19.29%
Scotia International Equity Index Tracker ETF7.38%
Scotia Emerging Markets Equity Index ETF3.08%
Scotia Canadian Large Cap Equity Index Tracker ETF0.87%
Cash0.14%

Informational only: This is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.

70%

Bonds

30%

Stocks

Low to medium

Risk

Here’s the nitty-gritty stuff

Unit Price as of [[BAL_INC_ETF.PRICE.DATE]][[BAL_INC_ETF.PRICE.UNIT]]
Fund CodeINI410
Date series startedJanuary 6, 2022
Total value of the Fund

[[BAL_INC_ETF.ASSETS]]

(as of [[REPORT.DATE]])

DistributionsAnnually, December
Management Expense Ratio1 (MER)[[MER.ETF]]

Overview

Offers a balance between ETFs that invest in stocks and bonds that increases your potential for growth while still maintaining stability.

This Portfolio may be right for you if you’re:

  • A low–medium risk investor
  • Seeking a balance between capital appreciation and modest income potential
TermAnnualized returns^ as of [[REPORT.DATE]] net of fees
1 year[[BAL_ETF.RATE.1_YEAR]]
3 years[[BAL_ETF.RATE.3_YEAR]]
5 years[[BAL_ETF.RATE.5_YEAR]]
10 years[[BAL_ETF.RATE.10_YEAR]]
Inception[[BAL_ETF.RATE.INCEPTION]]

Allocation & Holdings

Bonds
Scotia Canadian Bond Index Tracker ETF39.16%
Stocks
Scotia U.S. Equity Index Tracker ETF38.18%
Scotia International Equity Index Tracker ETF14.61%
Scotia Emerging Markets Equity Index ETF6.09%
Scotia Canadian Large Cap Equity Index Tracker ETF1.71%
Cash0.25%

Informational only: This is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.

40%

Bonds

60%

Stocks

Low to medium

Risk

Here’s the nitty-gritty stuff

Unit Price as of [[BAL_ETF.PRICE.DATE]][[BAL_ETF.PRICE.UNIT]]
Fund CodeINI420
Date series startedNovember 10, 2020
Total value of the Fund

[[BAL_ETF.ASSETS]]

(as of [[REPORT.DATE]])

DistributionsAnnually, December
Management Expense Ratio1 (MER)[[MER.ETF]]

Overview

75% of this Portfolio’s investments are in stocks, which provides potential for long-term growth. The remaining 25% in bonds serves to balance out some of the associated risk with a little stability.

This Portfolio may be right for you if you’re:

  • A medium risk investor
  • Seeking a primarily capital growth potential and some income
TermAnnualized returns^ as of [[REPORT.DATE]] net of fees
1 year[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.1_YEAR]]
3 years[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.3_YEAR]]
5 years[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.5_YEAR]]
10 years[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.10_YEAR]]
Inception[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.INCEPTION]]

Allocation & Holdings

Bonds
Scotia Canadian Bond Index Tracker ETF24.41%
Stocks
Scotia U.S. Equity Index Tracker ETF47.60%
Scotia International Equity Index Tracker ETF18.22%
Scotia Emerging Markets Equity Index ETF7.59%
Scotia Canadian Large Cap Equity Index Tracker ETF2.14%
Cash0.03%

Informational only: This is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.

25%

Bonds

75%

Stocks

Medium

Risk

Here’s the nitty-gritty stuff

Unit Price as of [[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.PRICE.DATE]][[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.PRICE.UNIT]]
Fund CodeINI430
Date series startedNovember 10, 2020
Total value of the Fund

[[BAL_GROWTH_ETF.ASSETS]]

(as of [[REPORT.DATE]])

DistributionsAnnually, December
Management Expense Ratio1 (MER)[[MER.ETF]]

Overview

With no bonds to balance it out during down markets this is the riskiest Portfolio we offer, but with that risk comes a greater potential reward.

This Portfolio may be right for you if you’re:

  • A medium–high risk investor
  • Seeking primarily capital growth potential
TermAnnualized returns^ as of [[REPORT.DATE]] net of fees
1 year[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.1_YEAR]]
3 years[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.3_YEAR]]
5 years[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.5_YEAR]]
10 years[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.10_YEAR]]
Inception[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.RATE.INCEPTION]]

Allocation & Holdings

Stocks
Scotia U.S. Equity Index Tracker ETF62.98%
Scotia International Equity Index Tracker ETF24.11%
Scotia Emerging Markets Equity Index ETF10.05%
Scotia Canadian Large Cap Equity Index Tracker ETF2.83%
Cash0.04%

Informational only: This is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.

0%

Bonds

100%

Stocks

Medium to high

Risk

Here’s the nitty-gritty stuff

Unit Price as of [[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.PRICE.DATE]][[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.PRICE.UNIT]]
Fund CodeINI440
Date series startedNovember 10, 2020
Total value of the Fund

[[EQ_GROWTH_ETF.ASSETS]]

(as of [[REPORT.DATE]])

DistributionsAnnually, December
Management Expense Ratio1 (MER)[[MER.ETF]]

Want to speak to an Investment Funds Advisor?

Our licenced Advisors are here for you if you need them. Speak with us at 1-877-464-5678. Monday to Friday, 8 am – 8 pm ET.

Take a look at our other Portfolios

Core Portfolios

Tried, tested and true, these are our original Portfolios. They come with our history of helping Canadians reach their financial goals. 

Socially Responsible Global Portfolios

Designed to align with your values. Feel good about your investments, knowing that we’ve removed controversial holdings.