We're Here for You

Chat with Us

A new quick way to get more information or answers to your questions.

Ask our Chatbot

By Phone

Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at
1-888-826-4374.

By Online Chat Session
Saving & Chequing

Weekdays 8am - 8pm ET
Weekends 9am - 5pm ET

Investing

Weekdays 8am - 8pm ET

FAQs

Have tax-related questions? Check out our Tax Support Centre

If you've got questions, we've got answers.
visit our FAQ's

Face-to-Face

We'd love to have you drop by one of our Tangerine Locations

By Mail

3389 Steeles Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario
M2H 0A1

In Online Communities
Portfolios

A Portfolio that meets your needs

Find your Portfolio soulmate.
Risk: Low to medium
If stability is your thing, this Portfolio could be the one for you.
With 70% in bonds, this is the least risky portfolio of the bunch. The other 30% is invested in stocks which provide growth potential. It’s designed to be a safer bet with more modest returns for the more risk averse.
Allocations
Allocations
Canadian Bonds 70%
Canadian Stocks 10%
U.S. Stocks 10%
International Stocks 10%


The chart above is informational only, this is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.
Details
Unit Price as of :
Fund Code: INI210
Date series started:January 10, 2008
Total value of the Fund:  million (as of )
Distributions: annually, December
Management Expense Ratio (MER):
Risk: Low to medium

Fund Performance
As of
Risk: Low to medium
A mix of stability and growth potential -- so as the name implies, pretty balanced.
Offers a balance between investments in stocks and bonds that increases your potential for growth while still maintaining stability.
Allocations
Allocations
Canadian Bonds 40%
Canadian Stocks 20%
U.S. Stocks 20%
International Stocks 20%


The chart above is informational only, this is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.
Details
Unit Price as of :
Fund Code: INI220
Date series started:January 10, 2008
Total value of the Fund:  million (as of )
Distributions: annually, December
Management Expense Ratio (MER):
Risk: Low to medium

Fund Performance
As of
Risk: Medium
Plenty of potential, a little more risk than our Balanced Portfolio.
75% of this portfolio’s investments are in stocks, which provides some great potential for long-term growth. The remaining 25% in bonds serves to balance out some of the associated risk with a little stability.
Allocations
Allocations
Canadian Bonds 25%
Canadian Stocks 25%
U.S. Stocks 25%
International Stocks 25%


The chart above is informational only, this is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.
Details
Unit Price as of :
Fund Code: INI230
Date series started:January 10, 2008
Total value of the Fund:  million (as of )
Distributions: annually, December
Management Expense Ratio (MER):
Risk: Medium

Fund Performance
As of
Risk: Medium
Investments with the potential for an annual pay cheque.
Looking for a dividend paying Tangerine portfolio? This is the one for you. By investing in the stocks of companies from around the world that are expected to pay dividends, this Portfolio seeks to provide you with annual dividend income along with potential growth.
Allocations
Allocations
Canadian Dividend Equity 50%
U.S. Dividend Equity 25%
International Dividend Equity 25%


The chart above is informational only, this is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.
Details
Unit Price as of :
Fund Code: INI235
Date series started:November 2, 2016
Total value of the Fund:  million (as of )
Distributions: annually, December
Management Expense Ratio (MER):
Risk: Medium

Fund Performance
As of
Risk: Medium to high
A bigger potential pay-off for those who can handle the risk.
With no bonds to balance it out during down markets this is the riskiest portfolio we offer, but with that risk comes a greater potential reward.
Allocations
Allocations
Canadian Stocks 33.4%
U.S. Stocks 33.3%
International Stocks 33.3%


The chart above is informational only, this is how we aim to manage your Portfolio. The percentages may change slightly over time.
Details
Unit Price as of :
Fund Code: INI240
Date series started:November 21, 2011
Total value of the Fund:  million (as of )
Distributions: annually, December
Management Expense Ratio (MER):
Risk: Medium to high

Fund Performance
As of

This is to notify you that the Tangerine Investment Management Inc. intends to rely on Ontario Instrument 81-503 dated March 23, 2020 to meet the following requirements within 45 days:

  • Section 2.2 of NI 81-106, which requires that annual financial statements and an auditor’s report be filed on or before the 90th day after the investment fund’s most recently completed financial year,

  • Section 4.2 of NI 81-106, which requires an investment fund, to file an annual management report of fund performance for each financial year and an interim management report of fund performance for each interim period at the same time that it files its annual financial statements or its interim financial statements for that financial period,

  • Section 5.1(2) of NI 81-106, which requires an investment fund to deliver to a security holder its annual financial statements, interim financial statements, and the related management report on fund performance concurrently with the filing deadline set out in Part 2 of NI 81-106,

  • Section 5.4 of NI 81-106, which requires an investment fund to send a copy of the document listed in subsection 5.1(2) of NI 81-106 requested by security holder by the later of the filing deadline of the requested document and ten calendar days after the request.

  • Section 6.7(3) of 81-102, which requires a custodian to deliver to the securities regulatory authority, custodian compliance reports within 30 days after the filing of the annual financial statements of an investment fund.

Know what you’re looking for?
Accounts
TFSA? RSP? Behold, the meaning behind the acronyms.
Learn More
Our Approach
Investing can be complicated, but with us, it doesn't have to be.
Get the Scoop
The best time to invest is now
With Tangerine, you'll get an indexing strategy, low Portfolio costs1, global diversification and the ability to invest automatically.
Complete your enrollment online. Our licensed experts are here for you if you need them. Speak with an expert at 1-877-464-5678. Monday to Friday, 8 am – 8 pm ET.
*Inception as of January 10, 2008 for the Tangerine Portfolios, except Equity Growth Portfolio, which has an inception as of November 21, 2011 and Dividend Portfolio, which has an inception as of November 2, 2016.
1The MER for the Tangerine Portfolios in the six months ended June 30, 2019 was 1.07% after applicable waivers and absorptions by the manager. The Tangerine Investment Funds are considered long-term mutual funds. According to Investor Economics Insight, December 2018 Annual Review, the asset weighted MER for long-term mutual funds as of December 2018 was 2.08%.
Mutual funds are not insured by CDIC.
Tangerine Investment Funds are managed by Tangerine Investment Management Inc. and are only available by opening an Investment Fund Account with Tangerine Investment Funds Limited. These firms are wholly owned subsidiaries of Tangerine Bank. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or operational charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
MFDA